Ron and Marsha McCaslin

Ron and Marsha McCaslin

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday's chapter from the Love Dare book (day 15) was especially powerful. Very few marriages live up to the high standard this chapter sets, but this is exactly what God intended for all marriages. God help me, God help us, to see my mate through your eyes, and to understand from your perspective how to honor her and to treat our marriage as the "HOLY" institution you made. Love dares to say (page 73) "of all the relationships I have, I will value ours the most. Of all the things I'm willing to sacrifice, I will sacrifice the most for you. With all your failures, sins, mistakes, and faults - past and present - I still choose to love and honor you."

1 comment:

  1. just found out you had a blog... so cool!!! i have one too... check my out!

    i haven't told you yet (sorry!) but i am REALLY enjoying this LOVE DARE series. all the pastor's have done a GREAT job. its been a wonderful month of learning & loving.

    love ya :)

    ReplyDelete