Ron and Marsha McCaslin

Ron and Marsha McCaslin

Sunday, February 8, 2009

God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8 The Love Dare Series of services has been one of the most enjoyable for me because I have learned something every time I pick up the Love Dare Book. It not only challenges me to love Marsha in a much greater way, I am challenged because I see more than ever that God wants His love residing in me and for me to be an agent or giver of His Agape love. On page 47 of the Love Dare book it says, God doesn't love us because we are lovable but because He is loving. If He insisted that we prove ourselves worthy of His love, we would fail miserably. But God's love is a choice He makes completely on His own. It's something we receive from Him and then share with others. "We love, because He first loved us" (1 John 4:19)
It is my desire to see you read the Love Dare book with me and let's learn together how to love God's way.

1 comment:

  1. As I think about the subject of love, I am reminded that it is a process, not a destination.

    ReplyDelete